Our Resources page is up and full of ways for you to connect with summit goers or review that presentation, or add your notes to the UNconference sessions or find Archway, trail maps, or those documents referenced during the day. Please continue to share and generate progress for trails in Georgia. We especially love it if you share your local trail success stories on our facebook page because we are reaching people.
Here’s our NPR style ‘by the numbers‘ quick data on our trail audience:
- $23k raised via sponsorship
- 153 attendees confirmed via Eventbrite
- 61 evaluation surveys completed
- 355 dedicated trail enthusiasts on facebook
- 177 on mailchimp
- 134 on twitter
- 4,700 hits on this website/blog.
We will have an executive summary ready shortly to share these numbers and more with future funders, organizations and the press to gear up for and promote the next summit!