The schedule of presentations at the Georgia Trail Summit is now ready. With a wealth of expert speakers from around the state, our content committee has carefully selected a well-rounded, informative and fun program for June 4, 5 and 6 in Athens.
- Browse the full schedule, though some things could change.
- Register at Eventbrite for $90 which includes several meals. Be sure to sign up for any workshops you are keen on, as space is limited.
- Reserve your room at the Graduate Hotel – the Summit headquarters.
- Deadline is May 10 for rooms at the Graduate. Only 85 are available.
- Deadline is May 22 for rooms at Hotel Indigo nearby at a slightly higher rate.
We look forward to being with you at the summit and especially on National Trails Day, June 6.