Georgia Trail Summit, an annual gathering, is a Southeastern Trust for Parks and Land project to connect Georgia’s trail community every year. Our goal is to encourage a connected trail network in every corner of the state.
We provide connections, share vision and knowledge, offer support, and further the trail projects already happening in Georgia. Trails includes rail-trails, greenways, blueways, multi-purpose paths, natural surface trails, and thematic trails based on history, culture and food.
Save the date: the next Trail Summit will be April 20-22, 2017 in Columbus, GA. Home of the longest urban whitewater course in the world. Biking, walking, and heritage trails. All right downtown.
AICP CM credits available. All sponsorships include free registrations.
- John Devine, Northeast Georgia Regional Commission
- Lisa Frank, Frank Relations
- Bill Jones, Southeastern Trust for Parks & Land
- Jim Langford, MillionMile Greenway
- Gwyneth Moody, Georgia River Network
- Josh Moore, NPS Rivers, Trails & Conservation Assistance
- Tracie Sanchez, Southeastern Trust for Parks & Land
- John Steward, GSU College of Public Health
- Camilla Warren, US EPA Region 4