115 people have already said yes. We have capacity for 200 at the Georgia Trail Summit June 4, 5 and 6.
Still undecided? Come on. Join us.
- Check out our impressive agenda here. Registration is only $90 for three days including some meals. Click here.
- And hotel rooms are still available at our very cool venue, the Graduate in downtown Athens. Click here to receive a reduced rate.
- Accelerate your own trail project by learning from the success of others. Join the conversation. Make new connections.
The schedule of presentations at the Georgia Trail Summit is now ready. With a wealth of expert speakers from around the state, our content committee has carefully selected a well-rounded, informative and fun program for June 4, 5 and 6 in Athens.
- Browse the full schedule, though some things could change.
- Register at Eventbrite for $90 which includes several meals. Be sure to sign up for any workshops you are keen on, as space is limited.
- Reserve your room at the Graduate Hotel – the Summit headquarters.
- Deadline is May 10 for rooms at the Graduate. Only 85 are available.
- Deadline is May 22 for rooms at Hotel Indigo nearby at a slightly higher rate.
We look forward to being with you at the summit and especially on National Trails Day, June 6.
June 4–6 in Athens
The Georgia Trail Summit is open to everyone – especially trail builders, users, policy makers, planners, advocates, designers, nonprofits and park managers.
Join us at the Graduate Hotel – our headquarters for rooms, meals and meetings. The newly renovated venue is full of history and personality. Additional rooms are available at Hotel Indigo.
Please put the Summit on your calendar and register today. Stay tuned for details on speakers, presentations and mobile workshops on Athens trails.
Thursday, June 4: Half day of presentations and evening networking events
Friday, June 5: Full day of presentations and evening networking events
Saturday, June 6: Half day of mobile workshops ON THE TRAIL!
- Building a Culture of Health on Georgia’s trails
- Trails are Transportation Solutions
- Trails are Money Makers
Excellent speakers are now being confirmed. A call for presentations goes out Feb 9 if you would like to contribute with content. Visit georgiatrailsummit.com
Early adopters are MillionMile Greenway, Atlanta Trails, Bike! Walk! Northwest Georgia, Bike Tours Direct, Firefly Trail and Alta Planning + Design.
Thank you for using Eventbrite which helps keep costs low. See you in June!